Sunday 12 January 2014

Spritz cookies

Sorry I didn't put a post on my blog yesterday.I forgot all about it and went to bed.I just finished making spritz cookies and they are so GOOD I just had to put them on my blog.I made around a hundred and it took a while but it was totally worth it.I finally got to use my cookie press and it worked!The last time I used it it didn't work.What a cookie press is is a kind of a cookie gun really.You load it with dough and press it against the baking tray and out comes a cookie in any shape that you want.Depending on the cookie press you have it will vary from how many discs (shapes) you will have.I used the dinosaur shape and a heart.




I found the perfect recipe for the best spritz cookie and I think taht recipe is the one by Laura Vitale.It's so good and you can make a HUNDRED cookies from just a few ingredients.I also sprinkle on some sprinkles before I bake them so the cookies don't stick.





Now moving on.You can also dye your batter but I don't bother.I am going to do the "my verdict" thing now so my verdict for spritz cookies is..THUMBS UP!Spritz cookies are so good so easy and so delicious.You can also make the cookies without a cookie press just role the dough into balls and press down.See you tomorrow for more things on Willemijn's Seal of Approval!Batman says yes! :P
Bye WORLD!