Sunday 5 January 2014

Campbell's soup, red velvet cupcakes and Dolmio's smooth pasta sauce

Today three things are going on my seal of approval.Campbell's soup, red velvet cupcakes and Dolmio's smooth pasta sauce.All of these things are smooth (I DO NOT like bits) and I just finished frosting my red velvet cupcakes.

(1)Campbell's soup.I tried this soup a while a go and it was so DELICIOUS!It is really smooth and you may also know that it is famous for being painted by Andy Warhol.It has loads of different soups and they are all great.



(2)Red velvet cupcakes.I just made these and they are so yummy!!They are very filling and even though it's just a vanilla cupcake with red food colouring and cream cheese frosting it's one of the best new cupcakes I have ever tasted. 





(3)Finally I am adding Dolmio's smooth pasta sauce.I don't like it when you are eating past and you find a huge chunk of tomato.So, I am adding Dolmoi's smooth pasta sauce to my seal of approval also.                                                     




Bye WORLD!! :B
Now my verdict for all of these things is ...... YAY!!!! Big thumbs up!!