Monday 27 January 2014

Peanut butter and jelly cupcakes!

Today I made peanut butter and jelly cupcakes! They were just finished about ten minutes ago and when my sister took a bite she said it was pretty good. I ate one myself and it was actually really nice! I got the recipe from Laura in the Kitchen and it does take some time and mine did turn out like dog poops but they were delicious all the same!
Bye world!     :b

The bad thing about these cupcakes is that they are seriously filling! I took one bite and instantly got really full. The picture at the top are my cupcakes and they do look like dog poops! My verdict for these are:  Yeah, yeah, yeah! You are really yummy! So I hope you enjoyed this post on my blog and peanut butter butter and jelly cupcakes are officially on Willemijn's Seal of Approval!


Squash you later!