Tuesday 7 January 2014

Milkshakes!!

Today MILKSHAKES are going on my seal of approval.I know!!Milkshakes are so yummy!!They are probably my favourite type of sweet drink.There are lots of different types of flavours like banana,chocolate,strawberry etc.You can also make your own milkshakes with ice-cream and a sauce.
I am actually getting hungry just thinking about milkshakes.




I normally only make milkshakes when I'm on holidays but sometimes it's nice to just drink a milkshake.Sometimes I get the Yazoo milkshakes and they are quite nice.There can also be weird milkshake flavours like bacon, popcorn and avocado!(avocado is actually very popular in Asia and South America)



Finally my verdict is:Yummy!Bacon, popcorn and avocado flavour may not be the nicest but chocolate and strawberry flavour are definitely on my seal of approval!! :) 

Tomorrow we will have strawberries on my seal of approval! BYE WORLD!!