Tuesday 4 February 2014

Chicken kievs

Today chicken kievs are going on my seal of approval. A while ago I tried chicken kievs and they were just AMAZING! I love chicken but really hate fish so a garlic chicken kiev if really yummy! I'm pretty sure there are loads of different flavours of kiev but I just get the garlic chicken ones. I am not sure which brand I buy but it doesn't really matter what brand a chicken kiev is, what matters is if it's delicious! The filling can lok a bit yucky but do not be fooled, a chicken kiev is yummy!




I was going to put shamrock milkshake cupcakes on my blog today but I had no vanilla extract so I couldn't. But I will put shamrock milkshake cupcakes onto my blog when I make them. Okay, sooo my verdict for amazing chicken kievs is.....;. ( belly roll ) THUMBS UP! Chicken kievs are yummy,healthy and if you love chicken like me they will be one of the best things you have ever tasted! (Apart from chocolate of course ). Garfield says yes!
Bye WorlD!