Thursday 16 January 2014

Caramel Squares

Today CARAMEL SQUARES are going on my seal of approval!! I'm so excited. Yesterday I made them in my cooking class and we ate them before I could make a picture of them! Sorry. What caramel squares are is a shortbread biscuit base with homemade toffee and melted chocolate on top. Doesn't that sound totally AMAZING!

You can have your own twist on this recipe all you like.You could put on another layer of toffee on top of the chocolate or put on double shortbread whatever you like!I haven't got a link for a caramel square. I've got a caramel square recipe but I'm not really bothered to type it out seeing as I'm really tired and just don't want to.You can just Google it! If you want to you only can make toffee and then put it with ice-cream and it is just,AMAZING! One other idea is that you put bana slices under the toffee before you put the caramel squares into the fridge and you have BANOFFEE!

Bye WORLD!




Ok, my verdict for caramel squares is.....Oh yeah! Caramel squares you rock!